Preparative SFC general information
For more than 20 years, JASCO has responded to the growing emphasis on reducing chemical waste by offering an alternative to traditional HPLC with a full line of “green” SFC/SFE products. Reduction in organic solvent use has cost, health, and safety benefits.
JASCO’s modular SFC/SFE platforms have been optimized and refined to provide reliable, worry-free performance for a wide variety of applications.
The JASCO Advantage
- SFC/SFE systems are converted easily to HPLC
- Wide range of detectors – only CD detector for SFC systems
- Truly modular systems – from simple extractor to complex multi-instrument
- Compatible with most mass spectrometers; offer direct control in both Excalibur and Analyst software
- BPR employs a high-speed switching valve – is not flow dependent
- Fast, responsive and professional applications and service support
Why Choose Preparative SFC?
- Separation and purification from hundreds of milligrams to several grams with up to 30 mm I.D. columns
- Preparative scale CO2 delivery up to 120mL/min
- Fraction collection of up to 8 fractions
- Dedicated software for high throughput stack injection
- A wide range of detectors including UV-Vis, Multi-channel and CD