P-2000 Polarimeter; Unlike any Other general information
P-2000 Polarimeter; Unlike any Other
Polarimetry related products
Now with IQ intelligent accessory recognition
- Peltier thermostatted Cell holder
- Water Jacketed Cell Holder
- Ambient Sipper
- Peltier Thermostatted Sipper
- Thermometer for use diectly in the cell
For further information, please contact us.
JASCO, a leading manufacturer of polarimeters since 1967, is proud to introduce the new P-2000 multi-option polarimeter. The P-2000 is designed as a customizable polarimeter with various options for arange of applications and budgetary requirements. The instrument system can also be field upgraded as application requirements change. Options such as polarizers, wavelength filters, lamps and photomultiplier detectors provide a wide range of analytical wavelengths from UV-Vis to NIR.
Advanced instrument control
- Two graphical user interfaces are available including a newly redesigned intelligent remote module (iRM) with a color LCD touch screen and Spectra ManagerTM II software, the latest version of JASCO’s innovative cross-platform spectroscopy software.
- Both of these control and analysis interfaces allow full-system control and advanced data processing.
- 21 CFR part 11 compliant versions for both interfaces can be ordered as an option. The iRM conveniently guides the operator through routines from data acquisition to data processing. The obtained data can be automatically printed to USB printers, or saved to a compact flash memory card for further processing on a PC.
High speed, precision and accuracy
The P-2000 offers a response speed as fast as six degrees per second to provide reproducible data for each measurement with a resolution of 0.0001o. A wide dynamic range of up to ±90o enables the system to measure chiral compounds over a broad range of concentrations. The sample chamber is equipped with an integrated temperature probe; the current temperature is constantly updated on the instrument control screen.
JASCO is the first instrument manufacturer to offer a powerful 32 bit Windows® software platform for control of its full range of spectroscopy instrumentation as well as complete analysis and display of any kind of spectral data. Spectra Manager tm is an innovative approach to a cross-platform package setting a new standard for ease of use and allowing users to work seamlessly between several different types of instrumentation.