HPLC general information
JASCO was founded in 1958 to produce optical spectroscopy products for university research departments. The experience gained by JASCO in both optical design and computer technology led to the production of spectrophotometric detectors for HPLC. The move into the HPLC market continued with the production of solvent delivery systems, gradient elution devices and a complete range of detectors. JASCO has more than 30 years experience in the design and development of innovative chromatography instrumentation for a wide range of applications. A worldwide network of companies supports the full range of analytical instrumentation in educational, industrial, quality control and research laboratories.
The LC-2000Plus Series is JASCO's latest development in High Performance Liquid Chromatography, meeting the key requirements of today's analytical laboratory.
- 30 cm depth is designed to maximize laboratory bench space
- Safe-stacking modular architecture
Flexibility and versatility
- Semi-micro, analytical and preparative solvent delivery systems
- Isocratic and high or low-pressure gradient systems
- Manual or autosampling injection systems with available temperature control
- Solvent switching, mixing, degassing and a selection of 3 column ovens
- Wide range of detectors
- Biocompatible chromatography
Integrated control and data analysis
- PC system or direct keypad control
- Total solutions for system control, data acquisition, processing, interpretation and reporting
- Direct control by MS software packages for high-throughput LC/MS applications
Minimum set-up time
- Quick set-up time
- Easy to use
Productivity and automation
- Excellent throughput via instrument selection and optimization
- Range of autosamplers to maximize laboratory time
Sensitivity, resolution, reproducibility and linearity
- Pulse-free, accurate flow
- Excellent linearity, minimum sample carry-over
- Low noise for maximum sensitivity and operating stability
System reliability, validation and ISO accreditation
- Validation support for regulatory requirements
- IQ/OQ support
Qualified service and technical support
- More than 30 years of experience
- Certified service representatives
This stand-alone system includes a pump, degasser, manual injector and UV/Vis detector. The PU-2080 pump offers a variable flow rate and memory capacity to store up to 10 files of 64-step programs. The UV- 2070/2075 UV/Vis detector provides extremely high sensitivity, spectral scanning and wavelength time-programming. The system can be easily upgraded to full automation as well as elution mode for gradient operations.
Automatic solvent switching
The LV-2080-03 automatic six-way valve unit enables a sequential switching of solvents during measurements such as amino acid analysis. Up to six different solvents can be connected.
High-Pressure Gradient Systems
The PU-2080’s integrated time programming controls a two-pump binary gradient. By using the JASCO chromatography data system, up to a 3-pump ternary gradient is possible. The MX-2080-32 is a high pressure dynamic mixer, capable of mixing up to 3 solvents under high pressure. By changing the chamber capacity, the instrument can be used in various applications from semi-micro HPLC with a volume down to 20 μL to semi-preparative HPLC.
Low-Pressure Gardient Systems
The LG-2080-04 low-pressure gradient unit is designed to be used with the PU-2080, enabling up to a 4-solvent quaternary gradient. The PU-2089 is a compact HPLC Quaternary low pressure gradient pump designed to meet the rigorous requirements of a wide range of research and routine gradient applications. Built-in low-pressure proportioning valve and degasser enable the highest flexibility in solvent choices and excellent gradient solvent delivery.
Low-Pressure Gardient System with Column Switching
This system enables on-line pre-treatment of samples such as deproteinization, pre-concentration, and impurity removal. The system is ideal for automated drug analysis in biosamples. The pre-treatment column selectively elutes and disposes of proteins and other macromolecules while low molecular weight compounds such as drugs are trapped (red flow line). By switching the column switching valve, the trapped compounds are introduced into a separation column and separated in low-pressure gradient mode (blue flow line). The target drug compounds eluted are detected by a UV detector or a mass spectrometer with high sensitivity and selectivity.
Mass Spec Interface Capability
JASCO HPLC components can be interfaced with most commercial MS systems. Direct control is available with Analyst® and Xcalibur™ software packages.