Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy
FT/IR-4000 series for routine analysis
FT/IR-6000 series for research work
Portable FT/IR Spectrometer
The JASCO FT/IR-4000 and FT/IR-6000 Series redefine the application of this powerful, easy-to-use technique. Each compact model offers reliable operation with the highest signal-to-noise ratio in the industry. All instruments feature a highly stable, corner-cube interferometer and AccuTrac™ DSP technology enabling rapid and accurate tracking of mirror position and velocity for optimum signal-to-noise performance.
Our FT-IR Series includes the powerful and intuitive integrated search software solution, the KnowItAll® database Search software package from Sadtler .
- Corner cube mirrors Corner cube mirrors automatically correct for any light path deviation, providing excellent optical stability at all times.
- Excellent S/N ratio Featuring a highly stable interferometer and DSP technology enabling rapid and accurate tracking of mirror position and velocity for optimum signal-to-noise performance.
- Highly sensitive detector A highly sensitive and stable DLATGS detector is standard for all instrument models. The DLATGS detector element is temperature-controlled using the Peltier effect.
- Wavenumber extension The working range can be extended to cover visible to Far-IR applications by switching various optical components.
- Vibration-free scanning A specially designed vibration-proof mounting of the optical bench completely eliminates interference from external vibrations.
- GxP support For laboratories compliant with GxP regulations, an instrument validation routine is provided as standard to verify instrument performance compliant with ASTM, EP, and JP procedures.
- Purgeable optics All models include a fully sealed and dessicated interferometer chamber. In addition, an integrated purge for the optical system is included as standard.
- Microscope/IR Imaging JASCO offers several different infrared microscope models which can be easily interfaced to any FT/IR-4000 or FT/IR-6000 instrument.
Other System Attributes
- Compact size
- Easy to use
- Maintenance free optics
- High Performance