Equipped with the latest innovative technology, the JASCO FP-8000 series was designed to obtain fluorescence spectra with the highest sensitivity, the fastest scan speeds and excellent analysis-oriented functionality. To meet the demands of research and development applications, a wide array of accessories are available for integration with the FP-8000 instruments and supported by the user-friendly Spectra Manager™ II software platform. The various instruments of the FP-8000 series, covering a wide range of applications, offers the best solution for all your needs, from advanced materials analysis to biological research requirements.
FP-8200 with iRM-900 intelligent remote module
Achieved the highest level of performances with four different models
FP-8200: Compact and suitable for routine measurements of liquid samples.
FP-8300: Capable of system expansion to phosphorescence measurement or to accommodate large sample accessories.
FP-8500: Research grade model enabling the highest sensitivity, highest scan speed and highest accuracy.
FP-8600: Covering the wavelength region from UV/VIS to NIR while maintaining a compact instrument size.
- Highest sensitivity (>5000:1 (RMS), FP-8500)
- Fastest scan speed in the world.
- Wide dynamic range (> 6.5 orders of magnitude, FP-8500)
- Standard Auto-Gain and Auto-SCS
- Automatic higher-order diffraction cut filter
- Rapid 3D spectra measurement
- Phosphorescent lifetime measurements up to 1 msec