J-815 Circular Dichroism spectropolarimetry
Circular Dichroism general information
CD common accessories
Peltier and circular temperature control systems
CTC-345 Automated circulator based system
PTC-423S Single position Peltier
PFD-452S Single position Peltier with fluorescence port
PTC-424S Six position Peltier
FMO-427 Emission monochromator
This allows fluorescence measurements including EM scanning
Automated Titration Systems
This allows long term kinetic, chemical denaturation and ligand binding studies in a completely unattended mode.
Range of Stopped-flow systems
For rapid kinetic analysis down to 0.5 msec resolution. Fast, highly efficient mixing with minimal sample volume requirements in two, three or four syringe varieties
For further information, please contact us.
JASCO has started the production of spectropolarimeters in 1961 with there model AP-1. Since than a lot of instrument has followed the line. This has lead to an indepth knowledge of customer depands in spectropolarimetry. We can proudly state that JASCO is the world market leader in this field.
The J-815 is the latest introduction to the long line of Circular Dichroism instrumentation from Jasco. Unparalleled optical performance and optionally available measurement modes are combined in a manner to make the J-815 true "chiro-optical spectroscopy workbench".
As a standard the J-815 can measure Circular Dichroism and UV/VIS absorbance
The wide variety of option are available which makes the instrument sutable for:
Linear Dichroism, Optical Rotatory Dispersion, Total Fluorescence, Scanning EM Fluorescence, Fluorescence detected CD, Stopped-Flow CD, Stopped-Flow, Absorbance,Stopped-flow luorescence, Chiral HPLC detection, Magnetic CD and Near Infrared CD
- Measurement from 163-1100nm
- New Auto-response measurement optimizes instrument response to scan speed and signal
- Auto-scale mode for data acquisition
- Remarkable stability eliminates need for frequent calibration
- Extreme low stray light (0.0003%) assures accurate, reproducible data in Far UV
- Compact, Air-cooled design (picture above is the entire instrument, integrated power supply and interface)
- Peltier and circular temperature control systems
- CTC-345 Automated circulator based system
- PTC-423S Single position Peltier
- PFD-452S Single position Peltier with fluorescence port
- PTC-424S Six position Peltier
- FMO-427 Emission monochromator allows fluorescence measurements including EM scanning
- Automated Titration Systems allow long term kinetic, chemical denaturation and ligand binding studies in a completely unattended mode.
- Range of Stopped-flow systems for rapid kinetic analysis down to 0.5msec resolution. Fast, highly efficient mixing with minimal sample volume requirements in two, three or four syringe varieties